Nike Air Force 1 Mid - Boys Youth
The legend lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 Mid Kids' Shoe, featuring a secure ankle strap, soft cushioning and an iconic look.
- Leather for durability and comfortable fit
- Hook-and-loop fastener for support and comfort
- Foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the blacktop, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.
- Want to be featured? SHOP, SNAP & SHARE!