Nike Air Max 90 Leather - Boys Toddler
A COMFORTABLE CLASSIC
The Nike Air Max 90 Leather Big Kids' Shoe features a leather upper and a visible Max Air unit in the heel for durability and outstanding cushioning.
- Full-grain and synthetic leather overlays for durable support
- Cushioned collar offer lasting comfort
- Injected unit sole with Air Max unit in heel for lightweight cushioning
- Rubber pods at outsole for traction and durability
- Deep flex grooves allow natural movement
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in the late '70s. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
- Want to be featured? SHOP, SNAP & SHARE!