Nike Air Max Sequent 3 - Boys Youth
CLASSIC CUSHIONING MEETS STRETCH COMFORT
The Nike Air Max Sequent 3 Running Shoe is perfect for short runs when you need plenty of cushioning. A stretchy, knitted upper moves with your foot with every stride.
- U-shaped Max Air heel unit provides impact protection
- Stretch knit upper moves and contours with your foot
- Flywire integrates with the midfoot laces for lightweight support
- Synthetic overlay adds structure to help contain your foot
- Grooves along the forefoot let your foot flex naturally
- Rubber sections in high-wear areas enhance durability
Nike Air Max Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort—suddenly they could see it. Since then, next-generation Nike Air Max shoes have become a hit with athletes and collectors by offering striking color combinations and reliable, lightweight cushioning.
- Want to be featured? SHOP, SNAP & SHARE!