Receiving Email Promotions
To receive promotions, offers, coupons and other specials you may subscribe (Opt-In) to the WSS Email Exclusives mailing list for free! You may also select to receive or not to receive offers or other information from ShopWSS.com and the WSS Rewards App upon your registration. At any time you may request to unsubscribe(Opt-Out) from our mailing list. To unsubscribe follow the link "Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™" at the bottom of the email you have received.
Special Rules for Children
As a result of the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, you must be at least 13 year old to register or make a purchase on our website.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
• To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website’s offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
• To process transactions
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails relating to our loyalty program, Company announcements and items you’ve left in your shopping cart.
• The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information on ShopWSS.com and the WSS Rewards App. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent. As part of the California Online Privacy Protection Act, all users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into their control panel and going to the 'Edit Profile' page.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act).
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.shopwss.com