Nike Air Force 1 Ultraforce - Mens
The Lightest AF1
The durable foam midsole is cored out in key areas for an incredibly lightweight, flexible feel. It doubles as an outsole, dramatically reducing the shoe’s overall weight—making it the lightest Air Force 1 yet.
- Nike Air cushioning for lightweight comfort
- Durable leather overlays pay tribute to classic AF1 design lines
- Rubber toe and heel pods add traction and durability
- Lighter than the standard Air Force 1 and Air Force 1 Flyknit
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the blacktop, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.
- Want to be featured? SHOP, SNAP & SHARE!