Reebok Classic Leather MCC - Mens
CLASSIC SHOE WITH A MONTANA CANS TWIST
Design your own reality and express your individuality with this Montana Cans collaboration shoe. The classic suede and leather upper pays tribute to original Montana Cans color with the code detailed on the heel. Transcend traditional style boundaries with gold eyelets that add shine to your wardrobe. A special woven label lends authentic graffiti-inspired detail to your look. Plus, leave a bit of iridescent in your wake thanks to the heel tab pop.
- Suede and leather upper enhances the unique look
- Designed for: Individual expression, classic style
- Low-cut design for a sleek and sophisticated silhouette
- Special woven label on the tongue and a Montana Cans color code at the heel add authenticity
- EVA midsole for a lightweight, cushioned underfoot feel
- High abrasion rubber outsole adds durable responsiveness
- Gold eyelets add luster
THE HERITAGE OF THE CLASSIC LEATHER:
At the soul of Reebok is our fitness heritage, and no other product exemplifies that better than The Classic Leather. First debuted in the fall of 1983, it was the first time garment leather was used to make a running shoe. Although this shoe was always aimed at fashion-minded men and women, the Classic Leather was a groundbreaking performance running shoe at that time. This sneaker was designed with innovative features like a BiDensity Shock Protection System for stability and added air vents for breathability. From the very beginning the Classic Leather offered not only performance, but also practicality and style. Today, this shoe is best suited for an everyday style that’s fit for the streets rather than the track. However, the long legacy and fitness heritage of the Classic Leather help make it a timeless go-to choice for a classic style.
- Want to be featured? SHOP, SNAP & SHARE!