Reebok Classic Leather SG - Mens
- Designed for: Classic looks, on-trend style, casual wear
- Low-cut design for a sleek and sophisticated silhouette
- EVA foam midsole cushions each step
- Gum rubber outsole for traction with heritage appeal
- Clean, seasonal colors ride well over the gum sole
- Materials: Pigskin nubuck upper with a leather heel accent for support
THE HERITAGE OF THE CLASSIC LEATHER:
At the soul of Reebok is our fitness heritage, and no other product exemplifies that better than The Classic Leather. First debuted in the fall of 1983, it was the first time garment leather was used to make a running shoe. Although this shoe was always aimed at fashion-minded men and women, the Classic Leather was a groundbreaking performance running shoe at that time. This sneaker was designed with innovative features like a BiDensity Shock Protection System for stability and added air vents for breathability. From the very beginning the Classic Leather offered not only performance, but also practicality and style. Today, this shoe is best suited for an everyday style that’s fit for the streets rather than the track. However, the long legacy and fitness heritage of the Classic Leather help make it a timeless go-to choice for a classic style.
- Want to be featured? SHOP, SNAP & SHARE!