Converse One Star - Mens
The Converse One Star Classic Suede features a soft, suede upper and a cushioned footbed for comfort.
- Suede construction for a premium look and feel
- Low profile enhances flexibility around your ankle
- OrthoLite ® cushioning for comfort
- Rubber sole for durable traction
ONE STAR ORIGINS
In 1974, Converse launched a low-cut suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple but impactful style change: a solitary star became the statement on the sneaker's lateral side. Reissued in the early '90s, the sneaker soon rose to prominence in alternative culture, embraced by self-reliant innovators of street and skate.
- Want to be featured? SHOP, SNAP & SHARE!