This Policy also does not apply to third-party sites, products, or services, even if they link to our Sites, and we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party site with which you choose to interact. Where links to third-party sites are integrated in our Sites, we will make every effort to clearly mark them as such.
Table of Contents
- What Personal Information Do We Collect? We collect personally identifiable information when you communicate with our Site or with us via online means.
- What Do We Use Your Personal Information For? We use your personally identifiable information in many ways, including to provide our Site and related services, communicate with you, maintain a safe environment, and comply with legal obligations.
- Do We Disclose Any Information to Outside Parties? We share your personally identifiable information for several reasons, including our own internal purposes and to promote various products and services.
- How Do We Protect Your Personal Information? We implement security measures to maintain the safety of your information.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies. We may collect your information automatically using cookies and other tracking technologies.
- Receiving Email Promotions. You can manage certain preferences regarding email promotions at any time.
- Changes To Your Account Information. You can manage certain account preferences at any time.
- Special Rules for Children. We do not knowingly collect information from children.
- Third Party Links. This Policy does not apply to third-party websites and apps.
- Your California Privacy Rights. California residents have certain privacy rights as described in this Policy.
- Your Nevada Privacy Rights. Nevada residents have certain privacy rights as described in this Policy.
- International Data Transfers. Our Site and services are operated from the United States and intended only for customers located in the United States.
- Terms and Conditions. Please review our Terms and Conditions.
- Contacting Us. Contact us with any questions or for more information.
- What personal information do we collect?
We may collect the following categories of personally identifiable information about you that you choose to provide to us when you use the Sites, including when you contact us or respond to our communications, create a new account on our Sites, interact with us on social media, or participate in our events.
- Account information. When you create an account with us, you will be asked to provide your first and last name, telephone number, and email address. Once in your account, you will be given the opportunity to update your profile and add name and mailing address, including zip code.
- Contact information. When you sign up on our Sites to receive information from us, you will be asked to provide your email address.
- Commercial information. When you browse merchandise on our Site, fill your shopping cart, and make purchases, you may provide your first and last name, payment card information, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, and email address.
- Communications information. When you communicate with us online by utilizing our Live Chat function, responding to our emails, or otherwise contacting or responding to us via online means, we may collect information about the communication and any personal information you choose to provide in the content of those communications.
- Social media functions. Our Site may offer certain social media functions, such as uploading photos or social media posts to our Site, and we may collect personally identifiable information in connection with any such posts that you voluntarily choose to provide.
We may also automatically collect certain information from your web usage consistent with the disclosures in Section 5 – Cookies and Tracking Technologies below.
- WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the personally identifiable information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website’s offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions
- Your personally identifiable information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails relating to our loyalty program, Company announcements and items you’ve left in your shopping cart.
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
- To protect ourselves, you, and others, prevent fraud, and create and maintain a trusted and secure online environment
- To comply with our legal obligations, respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- To perform audits and other internal business operations
If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product, or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and utilize the personally identifiable information only to render services to us. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information when you place an order or access your personal information on ShopWSS.com and the WSS Rewards App, or otherwise provide us with your information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and encrypted into our payment gateway provider's database, which is only accessible to authorized parties with special access rights that are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be temporarily held on file for 60 days or less. Please note, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
- COOKIES AND TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are generally used to make our services more convenient and personalized. ShopWSS.com and the WSS Rewards App collects personal information voluntarily and only during website registration. The information collected includes contact information such as email address and demographic information such as city and address. ShopWSS.com and the WSS Rewards App may utilize cookies or similar tracking technologies to collect information about how our web site is used.
- RECEIVING EMAIL PROMOTIONS
To receive promotions, offers, coupons, and other specials, you may subscribe (Opt-In) to the WSS Email Exclusives mailing list for free! You may also select to receive or not to receive offers or other information from ShopWSS.com and the WSS Rewards App upon your registration. At any time, you may request to unsubscribe (Opt-Out) from our mailing list. To unsubscribe, follow the link "Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe™" at the bottom of the email you have received or contact us using the information provided at the end of this Policy. We will endeavor to comply with these requests as soon as reasonably practicable. Please be advised that you may not be able to opt-out of receiving certain service or transactional email messages from us that are required to provide you with requested products or services.
- CHANGES TO YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION
All users of our site may make any changes to their information at any time by logging into My Account and going to the 'My Profile' page. To be removed from our database entirely, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and enter "Remove from Database" as the subject line or call us at 844-746-7977. Identity verification required.
- SPECIAL RULES FOR CHILDREN
Our Site is not directed toward individuals under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from Children, and no personal information should be submitted to our Sites by Children. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a Child, we will delete that personal information as permitted by law. If you believe we may have any collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, please notify us in writing using the contact information provided at the end of this Policy.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website at our discretion. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We, therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
This section provides additional information regarding the personal information about California residents that we collect, how we use it, what sources it is derived from, and who we share it with, and provides information regarding to California residents’ rights, and WSS’s responsibilities, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other relevant California laws and regulations.
For the purposes of this Section 10 only, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household. It includes information collected by any means, including online and offline, such as in-person in one of our stores (collectively with our Site offerings, our “Services”). Personal information does not include publicly available information, information that has been de-identified or aggregated, or other information already protected by certain federal laws.
You may review our privacy disclosures with respect to our collection of personal information for employment-related purposes here.
- Personal Information We Collect
WSS may collect, or has collected, the following categories of personal information about you over the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, which includes your first and last name; email address; telephone number; billing and shipping address; username and password; and online identifiers as detailed below including IP address or device IDs.
- Payment and financial information, including your credit or debit card number, security code, and any other information required to complete payments.
- Commercial information, which includes products or services purchased, obtained, or considered; shopping cart details; account history; and/or other purchasing or consumer histories or tendencies.
- Information relating to Internet activity or other electronic network activity, which includes your IP address, device identification number, or similar unique identifier; your device functionality and characteristics, including browser, operating system, hardware, and mobile network information; cookie identifiers and similar tracking technologies associated with your browsing sessions; browsing history and website usage information; browsing preferences; referring/exit pages; and date/time stamp.
- Geolocation data, which includes your device location.
- Audio, electronic, or visual information, which includes your photograph or customer service call center recordings.
- Inferences drawn from personal information listed above and web activity so we can better identify goods and services that may be of interest.
- Information not listed above and related to characteristics protected under California or federal law, which may include date of birth, age or age range; gender or gender identity; race or ethnicity; nationality; and/or income levels.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect about you for all of the business purposes outlined in Section 2 above.
- Sources of Personal Information
We may collect personal information about you from the following categories of sources:
- From you, including via our Site, telephone, in-person, postal mail, social media, forums, or other means
- From other individuals using our Site or Services who may provide information about you to us through content submissions or postings on the Site, or to facilitate communication with you
- Our affiliated businesses and brands, such as internet service providers, government entities, operating systems and platforms, data brokers, and fraud solutions.
- Our service providers, including our communications and analytics providers
- Business partners to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our content to you and to offer you opportunities that may be of interest to you.
- Third party social media or communications platforms, such as if you choose to use a third-party social media platform to facilitate account registration, process a transaction, or otherwise link your accounts.
- Other third-party data sources, such as advertising networks that may collect information about you that is provided to us for marketing purposes
We may supplement the information described above with information we obtain from other sources, including from both online and offline data providers.
- Whom We Share Personal Information With
We limit our disclosure of the categories of personal information above to our service providers for one or more business purposes, as described elsewhere in this Policy.
We do not have actual knowledge of collecting or selling any personal information of California residents under the age of 16.
- Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights under applicable California law in relation to your personal information, subject to certain exceptions:
- Right to Know. You have the right to, up to twice in a 12-month period, request what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, as applicable.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that is collected by us.
- Right to Opt-Out of Sale. You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by a business. However, as noted in Section 10(d) above, we do not currently sell any personal information. We do participate in behavioral ad networks, and to the extent participation in such networks is deemed to be a data sale under the CCPA, we have provided instructions on how you can opt-out in Section 10(f) below. You may opt-out by clicking on the Do Not Sell My Personal Information link on our website footer or by going to https://www.shopwss.com/pages/donotsell and following the instructions or by calling 1-844-746-7977. After opting out, if you submit a deletion request or change the Personal Information that you share with us, you may be required to submit a subsequent opt-out request.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights described above. For information about financial incentives that we may offer in connection with your personal information, please review Section 10(g) below.
Any request you submit to us is subject to an identification and residency verification process (“Verifiable Consumer Request”) as permitted by the CCPA. We will not fulfill your request unless you have provided sufficient information that enables us to reasonably verify that you are the consumer about whom we collected the personal information on. To verify you, you must provide us with your first and last name and email address. These rights are also subject to various exclusions and exceptions under applicable laws.
You may also designate an authorized agent, in writing or through a power of attorney, to request to exercise the above rights on your behalf. The authorized agent may submit a request to exercise these rights by emailing the letter of authorization or power of attorney to email@example.com.
We currently do not collect household data. If we receive a Right to Know or Right to Delete request submitted by all members of a household, we will individually respond to each request. We will not be able to comply with any request by a member of a household under the age of 13, as we do not collect personal information from any person under the age of 13.
We will respond to your request within forty-five (45) days after receipt of a Verifiable Consumer Request for a period covering twelve (12) months and for no more than twice in a twelve-month period. We reserve the right to extend the response time by an additional forty-five (45) days when reasonably necessary and provided consumer notification of the extension is made within the first forty-five (45) days.
You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by clicking on the Do Not Sell My Personal Information link on our website footer or by going to https://www.shopwss.com/pages/donotsell and following the instructions, or by calling 844-746-7977.
Sharing with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We do not disclose this type of personal information to third parties for their own purposes, and we permit you to opt-out of any disclosures of non-identifiable personal information. However, because California residents have the right to request information regarding such practices under California’s “Shine the Light” Law, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Policy. You must include your full name, email address and postal address in your email or mail request so that we can verify your California residence and respond. “Personal information” under this California law means any information that identified, described, or was able to be associated with an individual at the time of disclosure.
- Notice of Right to Opt-Out
As noted in Sections 10(d) and (e) above, we do not currently sell any personal information. We do, however, participate in behavioral advertising networks. To the extent participation in such networks is deemed to be a data sale under the CCPA, we encourage you to visit the websites of the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance's Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising for more information about opting out of seeing targeted digital advertisements and how to opt bank in if desired. You may also learn about your options to opt-out of mobile app tracking by certain advertising networks through your device settings. Please note that WSS does not maintain this web tracking data in an identifiable manner.
- Notice of Financial Incentives
WSS may offer discounts on products by joining email subscription lists or enrolling in other promotions. The availability of these promotions to you at any given time will vary. If and when we offer such programs, we may ask for your personal information (such as your email address) as a prerequisite to your participation in the promotion.
The promotions that may be available to you are:
- WSS Rewards. The WSS Rewards Program awards points and other incentives for purchasing products from our website, mobile app, or in our stores. Incentives that may be redeemed with points may include credit on your Rewards Card, product discounts, and other special offers. Members also become the first to know about special offers, discounts and promotions. In order become a WSS Rewards Member, you must download the WSS Rewards App and provide your first and last name, valid email address, unique password, date of birth, phone number, gender, and zip code. You will also be provided with the option to personalize your experience by choosing your language preference and creating a product wish list.
- WSS email newsletter. When you subscribe to WSS’s email newsletter, we may offer you special savings in the form of digital coupons for free or discounted products and announcements of sweepstakes, contests, and giveaways. In order to participate in the newsletter, you must provide a valid email address. You will also be provided with the option to personalize your inbox by choosing the categories of our products that interest you, your language preference, and desired frequency of emails through our “Change Your Email Preferences” page available here.
- Sweepstakes, contests, and giveaways. From time to time, we may offer you the opportunity to participate in various branded sweepstakes, contests, and giveaways that offers prizes including free or discounted products, shopping sprees, and other rewards. The information required to participate in these opportunities may vary, but can include first and last name, valid email address, date of birth, phone number, street address, and zip code. Certain of these opportunities may only be available to WSS Rewards Members, subscribers of the WSS email newsletter, or our social media followers.
You may opt-in to the above promotions by visiting our website, mobile app, or navigating through your account. You may also withdraw from these promotions at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
The value we place on the personal information that we collect in connection with these promotions is calculated by determining the approximate additional spending per promotion participant, compared to individuals for whom we do not have email addresses, shopping history and preferences, or other collected information.
- YOUR NEVADA PRIVACY RIGHTS
While we do not sell personal information, Nevada residents nonetheless have the right to request to opt out of any future “sale” of their personal information under Nevada SB 220. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this Policy. You must include your full name, email address and postal address in your email or mail request so that we can verify your Nevada residence and respond. In the event we sell your personal information after the receipt of your request, we will make reasonable efforts to comply with such request.
- INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
We operate from the United States and our products and services are intended for customers located in the United States only. Any collection of personal information from individuals located outside the United States is unintentional and/or incidental.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at https://www.shopwss.com/pages/terms-conditions.
- CONTACTING US
Phone: (844) 746-7977
Address: Eurostar, Inc. dba WSS
190th Street, 12th Floor
Gardena, CA 90248