Ground Force 6" Comp Toe WP - Mens
CARHARTT GROUND FORCE 6" COMPOSITE TOE WORK BOOTS
Start and finish strong. The lightweight design of the Carhartt Ground Force 6" work boots helps maintain all-day comfort. Composite toe and heel reinforcements add impact resistance. A waterproof-breathable design works with the sweat-wicking liner to keep your feet dry in all conditions. Resilient cushioning and enhanced arch support help you finish the day in comfort.
- Oil-tanned leather; Lace closure.
- Storm Defender® waterproof breathable membrane keeps feet dry, but lets them breatheFastDry® lining wicks sweat and fights odors.
- Insite® technology footbed engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue.
- Composite toe protects against impact and compression hazards and meets ASTM 2413-18 standards.
- Abrasion-resistant rubber heel.
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole with shock-absorbing insert and cushioned-based layer.
- Cement-constructed Ground Force rubber outsole for grip, traction, and flexibility.
- Secondary protection against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions; Meets ASTM 2413-18 EH standards.
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Check Store Stock
You are checking store stock for the following item:
Ground Force 6" Comp Toe WP - Mens - Size
No Results. Please choose a different size or enter another zip code.
This size is available online only.
- Monday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Tuesday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Wednesday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Thursday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Friday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Saturday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Sunday 9 AM - 9 PM