Nike AF1 Upstep - Womens
- Leather, synthetic or textile upper depending on color
- Perforations provide ventilation
- Foam sole includes encapsulated Air cushioning
- Exaggerated high sole
- Non-marking rubber outsole for traction and durability
- Padding at collar for a snug, comfortable fit
- Shown: Black/White
Air Force 1 Origins
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the blacktop, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.
- Want to be featured? SHOP, SNAP & SHARE!