EMPLOYEE PRIVACY NOTICE
This Employment Privacy Notice applies to any employee, contractor, job applicant, and prospective employee of Eurostar, Inc. dba WSS and its affiliated entities (“WSS” or “we,” “our,” or “us”) who is a California resident and about whom we have collected personal information in the course of employment or application for employment with WSS (collectively, “you”). This Notice pertains to your information if you have communicated with us regarding potential employment, applied for employment with us, or are currently employed by us.
For the purposes of this Notice, except where a different definition is noted, “personal information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household. Personal information does not include publicly available information, information that has been de-identified or aggregated, or other information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect, or have collected, the following categories of personal information about you over the last twelve (12) months:
- Identifiers, which includes your first and last name; home, mailing or billing addresses; email address; telephone numbers; employee identification number; Social Security number; driver’s license number, passport number, or other government-issued identification number; visa application details; and emergency contact details.
- Professional or employment-related information, including your employment and education history; position applied for; information relating to your compensation, benefits, and desired compensation; information from background checks or references; information relating to your performance evaluations; work-related travel booking details and travel history; and other information that may be provided on your resume.
- Commercial information, such as credit applications and reports; bank account and routing numbers; and other information required to administer payroll and reimburse business expenses.
- Information relating to Internet or other similar network activity, such as email logs; and information relating to your web browsing sessions including navigation to and from websites and information regarding your device, operating system, and/or browser.
- Sensory data, such as audio recordings of customer service calls; video surveillance information; and facilities physical access records.
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law, such as your age and/or date of birth; gender or gender identity; nationality and national origin; race or ethnicity; marital status; criminal history; drug test results; and trade union membership.
- Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), such as your health insurance information and workers’ compensation claim information; signature; and physical characteristics or description.
2. WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect or use your personal information for the following purposes relating to employment or potential employment with us:
- Applying for employment or an internship, including for screenings, processing employment applications, interviews, and performing background checks
- Communications with employees and applicants
- Administering payroll, employee benefits, and health insurance
- Employee training and education
- Workforce management and planning (for example, performance reviews, evaluations, and internal investigations)
- Managing vendors, contractors, and business partners
- IT and systems operations, maintenance, and security
- Risk management and audits
- Legal compliance
- Protecting the rights, safety, privacy, and property of us, you, and others
- Fulfilling tax and other government filing requirements
3. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Employee Privacy Notice, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or sending a letter to:
Phone: (844) 746-7977
Address: Eurostar, Inc. dba WSS
190th Street, 12th Floor
Gardena, CA 90248