VANS CANVAS OLD SKOOL YOUTH SHOES
Comfortable and solid. The Vans Old Skool youth shoes are a tried and true classic. First known as the Vans #36, the Old Skool debuted in 1977 with a unique new addition: a random doodle drawn by founder Paul Van Doren, and originally referred to as the "jazz stripe." Today, the famous Vans Sidestripe has become the unmistakable and instantly recognizable hallmark of the Vans brand.
- Sturdy canvas and leather uppers.
- Re-enforced toecaps to withstand wear and tear.
- Midsole cushioning for all-day wearability.
- Padded collars for support and flexibility.
- Signature waffle outsole for traction and durability.
CHECK STORE STOCK
You are checking store stock for the following item:
Old Skool - Youth - Size
No Results. Please choose a different size or enter another zip code.
This size is available online only.
- Monday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Tuesday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Wednesday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Thursday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Friday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Saturday 9 AM - 9 PM
- Sunday 9 AM - 9 PM